Dubai, UAE, 21st March 2023, ZEXPRWIRE, World Blockchain Summit (WBS), an event by Trescon is all set to host the 24th edition of its flagship event on March 20-21 at Atlantis the Palm, under the patronage of HH Sheikh Juma Ahmed Juma Al Maktoum. The event features 100+ speakers 300+ investors and 2000+ web3 stakeholders to explore the limitless potential of this transformative technology.
The summit features an impressive lineup of industry leaders, cementing its status as one of the most prominent events of its kind. Amongst the renowned speakers are:
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-Founder, of Polygon
- Dominic Williams, Co-Founder & Chief Scientist, DFINITY
- Sunny Lu, Co-Founder & CEO, Vechain
- Mohammed Alblooshi, Head of Innovation Hub and Fintech Hive, DIFC
- Max Kordek, CEO & Co-Founder, Lisk
- Raajessh Kashyap, Co-Founder & CEO, Nordek
- Alex Zinder, Global Head, Ledger Enterprises
- Sonny Mohanty, CEO, Eternalus Exchange
- Talal Tabba, CEO, CoinMENA
- Elodie, Head of Growth & Strategy, Hub71
- Jason Allegrante, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, Fireblocks
- Alexander Chehade, Executive Director, and General Manager, Binance FZE
Aligned with Dubai’s goal of becoming a leading global Web3 hub, the summit will showcase presentations, use-case studies, and educational sessions by top technology providers. These innovators will present their latest solutions, which prioritize facilitating the adoption of blockchain and crypto technologies by businesses and organizations. This will be complemented by Dubai’s supportive leadership and robust regulatory frameworks for digital assets.
Amongst the topics of discussion identifying the game-changing trends in the web3.0 ecosystem are decrypting the regulatory landscape of virtual assets, central bank digital currencies, and cross-border payments and maximizing ESG impact with blockchain.
Naveen Bharadwaj, Group CEO, Trescon noted, “Blockchain technology has unlocked a new era of decentralization, transparency, and inclusivity across industries and borders. Our World Blockchain Summit is a crucial platform to connect global leaders, innovators, and investors to explore the limitless potential of this transformative technology and drive the world toward a more inclusive, equitable and sustainable future. With heavyweights such as Binance, VeChain, Ripple, Polygon, Investcorp, Hub71 and many others on board, alongside 2,000 other industry experts, the event will be an excellent hub for networking, building partnerships, exploring technologies and use cases and sharing knowledge.”
The 24th edition of the World Blockchain Summit is Powered by Nordek. Among the confirmed sponsors are:
- Pre-event Sponsor: Riva Metaverse
- Gold Sponsors: IMPT.io, UrbanID, Web3 Management, Broken Egg, Kasta
- Silver Sponsors: Gate.io, W.O.W Wealth, NOWPayments
- Bronze Sponsors: Sygnum, Zoksh, Bloxbytes, AdLunam, Rakez
- Lanyard Sponsor: GBR Coin
- Elevator Pitch Partner: String
- Official Media Partner: Coin Edition
- Exhibitors: Cinemakoin.io, Crastonic, DeCir, Sabai Ecoverse, Koinbx, Aetsoft, Rovi, Redrift, XPayBack, Ideofuzion, Trikon, Metaruffy, Aarna, Quecko.inc, Sapid Blue, Cobox
- Official PR Partner: Luna PR
- Official Content Distribution Partner: Zex PR Wire
- Official Event App Partner: CrowdComms
- Ecosystem Partner: CryptoOasis
- Startup Growth Partner: BlockTing
- Association partners: European Blockchain Association, MENA Fintech Association, WBA WMA
- Strategic Partner: Coin Mena
- Community Partners: EcoX, APAC DAO, NEXTUSGROWTH, Monaproof, Dudalab
- Media Partners: Cocrypto cryptoptoincrypto, Cryptonewz, Bitcoin World, Coinbold, The News Crypto, CAN Newswire, Dx Talks, BitCoin Addict, Coin Cruncher, CoinsCapture, Cryptopolitan, Gagsty, ICOHolder, The Cryptonomist, CoinPedia Fintech News, Crypto Reporter, Hashd News, Dsrpt Blog, CryptoEvents, Bitcoin Trading, Crypto Bulls Club, Bitcoin Insider, The Coin Republic, The Herald herald, Kiro Media, Itez, Gadgets To Use, Metaverse Post, Pro Blockchain Media, TCU, Territorio Blockchain, The Blockopedia, Web3ly, Bitcoinnews.com, Cryptonews, Medialinks, Crypto.news, Input PR and Marketing, Crypto Runner, Cryptonite, The PR Genius, Web3 Africa and Corum8
About World Blockchain Summit
World Blockchain Summit, an event by Trescon, is the home of global web 3.0 communities and experts designed to foster growth, collaboration, and adoption of the latest emerging technologies. This is the world’s longest running series of summits that is exclusively dedicated to the proliferation of the ecosystem and adoption of blockchain, crypto, metaverse and web 3.0 solutions that connects founders, developers, investors, regulators, enterprise buyers, media, and influencers.
WBS has hosted over 20 editions in more than 10 countries.
For more information and tickets, visit www.worldblockchainsummit.com/Dubai
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No FLORIDA RECORDER journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.
Sen Wall Coverings Announces a 30 percent Discount Throughout the Website
Ballet Announces New Service, Now Selling Bitcoin For Physical Delivery
Global Debut, O&J Brand Marks a Step towards The Sales Goal of 1.4 Million Units Annually